Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Happy Easter day after!

My dear hubby has the patience of a saint! These beautiful eggs were lovingly made by my husband with our children. He showed them how to hollow the eggs by poking a hole in the shell and blowing the egg out and then dying them with red onion peels. It was precious to watch. It is very old fashioned and sweet and I love him for it!


More Easter fun.... beautiful baskets and yummies. 

I got these beautiful embroidered Easter baskets from Target. They were a lovely change from the abundance of plastic baskets out there. I filled the baskets with Beatrix Potter booty and adorable little madras purses for each daughter. I added gardening items such as these adorable pink dotted gloves and seeds. My children and I spent the afternoon planting in the garden.  Working side by side in the garden gives us a wonderful opportunity to chat. It was a lovely day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment